Statement of Faith
* We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
* We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
* We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ; His virgin birth; His sinless life; His past and present miracles; His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross of Calvary; His bodily resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and His personal return in power and glory.
* We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary.
* We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
* We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
* Our scriptural foundation is based upon these two verses:
Malachi 4:5-6 ~ “Behold I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. And he will turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and hearts of the children to their fathers, lest I come and strike the earth with a curse.”
James 1:27 ~ “Pure and undefiled religion before God and father is this; to visit the fatherless and widows in their trouble.